Stone line steam bath
We are pleased to present a new concept in design and functionality for prefabricated cabins. A new range that combines the steam bath with a sequential bithermal shower or tropical shower to achieve the desired temperature contrast in the same environment, together with the features of a hydrotherapy shower. Stone Line cabins also offer such interior features as peripheral lighting by LEDs in white or blue, as well as other decorative elements such as the wall shelf in natural stone. Besides ensuring a notable resistance to use, their finishes in irregularly shaped stone give these cabins great elegance and create a very inviting atmosphere inside.
- Wall modules: Made in polyester fibre modules standing on anodized aluminium support, and tighten up with multicoated layers of polyester resin
- Inner covering: Varnished natural slate/ technical slate fixed with bonding materials epoxy type of 3 components.
Wall pieces: 5×5 cm / 60 x 30 cm.
Bench pieces: 60 x 30 cm
- Ceiling: Vaulted ceiling made in methacrylate modules of 3 mm, standing on anodized aluminium support, and tighten up with multicoated layers of polyester resin
- Inner elements: Bench made of polyester resin. Trim and the temperature sensor made of anodized aluminium. Steam outlet nozzle made of stainless steel. White light
- wall lamp.
- Upper and lower ring: Anodized aluminium.
- Handle: Tubular in stainless steel.
- Frontal finishing: laminated glass (5+5) of 10 mm / modules ready to be covered (according to model).
- Door: Made of tempered glass of 8 mm, hinges of anodized aluminium. Width 55 cm* *Can vary according to customised design
- Lighting: Watertight wall lamp / bulb 24V – 40W
- Control panel: Ecotouch
- Steam group: According to model
A steam bath is a personal experience in which every little detail can add up in our rest and wellness time. For this reason, we have a wide range of accessories and complements that can transform a steam bath in a really unique moment. Colours, aromas, starry sky… You choose what you want and in Inbeca we make sure of having permanently in stock each and every product, refills and accessories that are susceptible of being replaced in time because of their use.